On the 29th and 30th October the JISER-MED project have gatheed experts from the MED region in order to discuss Employability, Quality Assurance and Mobility at the Univesitat dels Illes Balears.
, held in Tangier (Morocco).
in Tangier (Morocco) with the in order to prepare for the Conference to be held on April 23rd and 24th.
organized at the Princess Sumaya University for Technology in Amman, Jordan.
the JISER-MED Project participates in a poster session at the held in Copenhaguen. The poster is part of the dissemination dimension of the project philosophy and activities. The is a non-profit organization whose main aim is the stimulation and facilitation of the internationalization of higher education in Europe and around the world. The EAIE is a member-led organization made up of individual members with a membership of more than 2300 international education professionals – from rectors to professors to international exchange coordinators.
Anna Cuatrecasas participates in the launching seminar of the , Network of business incubators in the . Creamed is a collaboration of regional authorities of the Euroregió Members to promote convergence of policies and support business development in the region. Euroregió is an associated partner of the JISER-MED Project.
Representatives of the JISER-MED Consortium from the Universitat de Barcelona and the ANECA visit Jordanians Higher Education Institutions and Universities.
Held at Palau Pedralbes (Barcelona), this is jointly organised by ANECA and IEMed, in the context of theand with the support of EPUF and EMUNI.
This international event provides input to the political structures of the Union for the Mediterranean as a contribution to its discussion on the creation of an area of higher education in order to optimize the conditions for students and graduates in the region.
Dr. Ramon Torrent Macau, Director of the International Chair WTO/Regional Integration, University of Barcelona, Spain, participates in the session “Internal and external quality assurance systems and local adaptation” chaired by Laureano González, coordinator of Evaluating Degree of ANECA.
The rector of the University of Barcelona attends the “Education: Region Specific Challenges” session at the , UAE. The EWB is organised every two years and brings together university students and personalities from around the world to discuss, exchange views, and take initiatives to reframe higher education in today´s globalized environment.
The first meeting between Campus Mare Nostrum (CMN), EPUF, JISER / MED (UB) and the IEMED held at the University of Barcelona. Presentation of the JISER-MED project and discussion about ways of collaboration with the CMN.
held at the University of Cadiz, Spain, within the Conference on University Policy organized by the Ministry of Education, during a session dedicated to the Erasmus Mundus Action 3 projects.
held at the University of Barcelona with the participation of partners, associate members and other outstanding members of the Mediterranean Higher Education Area. Among others:
· Rector Dídac Ramírez: Rector University of Barcelona
· Mrs. Roser Clavell: Secretary of International Affairs. Generalitat de Catalunya
· Prof. Carles Carreras: Vice Rector of International Relations and Deputy Rector of the University of Barcelona
· Prof. Enric Olivé: Universitat Rovira i Virgili-Executive Secretary of EPUF-Euromed Permanent University Forum
· Mr. Sénen Florensa: General Director of IEMed
· Mr. Manel Camós: Head of the European Cooperation-UPM representative
· Dr. Jean Paul Fernández: Delegate Vice-president for International Relations-Université de Montpellier
· Prof.Víctor Cerdà Martín: Deputy Rector for Innovation-Universitat de les Illes Balears
· Dra. Zulima Fernández: ANECA Director
· Sultan Karmostaji: Ambassador for the ‘Higher Colleges of Technology’-Abu Dhabi University/Gulf Representative
· Prof. Ramón Torrent: Coordinator of OBREAL-Universitat de Barcelona
· Giordana Bruno: Project Officer Erasmus Mundus Action 3 team-EACEA-European Commission
· Prof. Wassim Youssef: Université Virtuelle de Tunis
· Prof Miquel Salgot: Universitat de Barcelona
· Prof Pedro Moral: Universitat de Barcelona
· Mr. Patrick Bellegarde: Vice-President for International Relations- Université de Perpignan
· Abdullah Al-Zoubi: Vice-President-PST University, Jordania
· Pr.Hassan Ezbakhe: Vice-President-Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Marroc
· Antònia Sabartès: General Secretary of the Euroregion Pyrenees Mediterranean